- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake Style, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ⅓ cup Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Chopped Celery Leaves for Garnish
- Baguette Slices or Crackers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese and buffalo hot sauce.
Fold in the Crab Delights and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a 7 x 11-inch baking dish and bake until heated through, about 20-25 minutes.
Sprinkle crab dip with celery leaves and serve with baguette slices or crackers.