Louis Kemp® Fully Cooked Surimi helps you make every meal special.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style, shredded
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1¼ cups panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Stir together Crab Delights, corn, green onion, mayonnaise, eggs, and ¾ cup breadcrumbs. Form mixture into 8 (tightly pressed) cakes. Season cakes with salt and pepper, to taste. Freeze cakes for 20 minutes. In large skillet, mix 1 tablespoon vegetable oil with remaining breadcrumbs and toast over med-high heat until golden, stirring frequently. Set aside. Dredge the cakes in the toasted breadcrumbs. In large skillet, heat 3 Tbsp vegetable oil over med-high heat and pan fry cakes until browned on the bottom, 3-4 minutes. Turn and brown other side. Serve with your favorite sauce.