- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake Style
- 1 (14 – 16 oz) round loaf crusty bread
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Pinch Cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- Crackers and/or vegetables for serving
In a large bowl or the bowl of an electric stand mixer beat together the Crab Delights®, cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire, scallions, dill and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
Cut a 1-inch slice from top of bread. Remove center of bread, leaving a 1-inch shell. Transfer mixture to bread bowl.
Serve cold or preheat oven to 350°F. Replace top slice on bread and place on a baking sheet. Bake 1 hour or until mixture is hot. Serve with crackers, vegetables or tear pieces from bread bowl to use as dippers.