- 1 package Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style
- 12 refrigerated wonton skins
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray both sides of the wonton wrapper with cooking spray or brush with oil and fit into muffin pans. Top with another muffin pan or some baking beans to keep the muffin shape. Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown. While wonton skins are baking combine cream cheese, Crab Delights®, Old Bay and half the green onions. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the top muffin pans or baking beans. Divide the filling between all the wonton cups and bake an additional 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining scallions and serve warm.