- 2 package (8 oz each) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 package (8 oz) bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ⅓ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 4 oz pesto sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Optional: crushed red pepper flakes
Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add pine nuts; stir occasionally to toast, being careful not to burn them, set aside.
Shred 2/3 of the Crab Delights® and toss with pasta, pine nuts, 1/2 the basil and pesto sauce until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add optional crushed red pepper flakes.
Place pasta mixture on warm plates and top with remaining basil, Crab Delights® and Parmesan cheese.