- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 can (15 oz.) Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese, drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- In a medium size bowl thoroughly combine all of the seafood filling ingredients with a fork.
- Spread ⅓ cup filling on each noodle.
- Roll tightly; place seam-side down in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pour tomato sauce over rollups.
- Bake covered at 375˚ F for 30 minutes.
- Garnish lasagna roll-ups with additional grated cheese.