- 2 packages (8 oz each) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 Tablespoon Low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 Cup Shitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger, crushed
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 8 Slider buns
- Cooking spray
In a large mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, sesame oil and egg. Mix in the Crab Delights®, mushrooms, ginger and garlic. Fold in the panko breadcrumbs.
Form the mixture into small slider-style burgers, patting mixture firmly together so that the sliders will hold together. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat. Cook burgers for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Serve on slider buns with condiments of choice.