Surimi Stuffed Tomatoes
Louis Kemp® Fully Cooked Surimi
helps you make every meal special.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, roughly chopped
- 4 large vine-ripe tomatoes
- 4 oz orzo pasta, cooked, drained and chilled
- ¼ cup frozen petite peas, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons marinated artichokes hearts, chopped and juice reserved
Cut a ½ inch off top of the tomato. Slice a sliver off the bottom to make a flat surface. Hollow out insides using a spoon or melon baller, leaving just the shell.
Toss together orzo, peas, red onion, lemon juice, parsley, artichokes and ½ cup of the reserved artichoke juice. Season with pepper. Gently, fold Crab Delights into mixture. Stuff each tomato with about ½ cup of salad mixture.
Turn your favorite pasta, sandwich, or salad into a special seafood dish with Louis Kemp Crab Delights.