Crab Cake Bites
See All Reviews
- 12 ounces Louis Kemp Crab Delights
- 1/3 cups Sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon mustard
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 minced Parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked paprika
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients
- Form into bite size balls
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until heated through
Serve with your favorite tartar or cocktail sauce
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.