Nancy Fuller’s California Roll
YIELD 6 servings
See All Reviews
- 1 8 oz Package Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake Style
- 1 Avocado, sliced very thin
- 1 Small seedless cucumber, cut to match-stick size
- 3 Scallions, sliced very thin
- 6 Sheets Nori
- 2 Cups cooked sushi rice, cooled
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Pickled ginger
- Soy sauce
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Assemble all ingredients.
- Place one sheet of nori paper down and spread rice thinly to cover (use water on your fingers to prevent sticking). sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Flip nori/rice paper over and layer the imitation crab, avocado, cucumber and scallions. Using a sushi mat, carefully roll. once rolled, cut into 6 slices.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and garnish with pickled ginger and wasabi.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.