Nancy Fuller’s Quesadilla Carne de Cangrejo
See All Reviews
- 1 small package of soft tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 12-16 ounces of Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake
- 1 package of shredded cheddar
- 1 package of Mexican blend cheese
- 8 large mushrooms diced
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 cups of spinach
- 6 scallions sliced
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Heat the oil in the skillet and add the garlic and the mushrooms. Cook until soften. Add the spinach and cook until it is wilted. Place the tortilla in a skillet on medium heat. On top of tortilla place 1/4 cup of blended cheese and 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar. Add four ounces of Crab Delights and a few scallions. Add mushroom and spinach mixture. Heat through three minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.