Nancy’s Famous Crab Delights® Dip
- 1 8-oz pkg Crab Delights®, flake or chunk style
- 1 8-oz box Cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoon Horseradish
- 4 tablespoon Heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- ½ teaspoon Granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp Hot Sauce (optional)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ cup Slivered almonds
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Mix the Crab Delights®, cream cheese, horseradish, heavy cream, granulated onion & garlic, cayenne, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper together in a heat-proof dish that can go from the oven to table. –Hint… if is too “stiff,” add more cream.
- Melt butter and add almonds; shake pan over heat until almonds are toasted, then pour over crab mixture as a topping.
- Transfer mixture to favorite baking dish or bowl
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.