Corn and Seafood Cakes
See All Reviews
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style, shredded
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed) corn kernels
- ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1¼ cups panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
Stir together Crab Delights®, corn, green onion, mayonnaise, eggs, and ¾ cup breadcrumbs.
Form mixture into 8 (tightly pressed) cakes. Season cakes with salt and pepper, to taste.
Freeze cakes for 20 minutes
In large skillet, mix 1 tablespoon vegetable oil with remaining breadcrumbs and toast over med-high heat until golden, stirring frequently. Set aside.
Dredge the cakes in the toasted breadcrumbs.
In large skillet, heat 3 Tbsp vegetable oil over med-high heat and pan fry cakes until browned on the bottom, 3-4 minutes. Turn and brown other side.
Serve with your favorite sauce.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.