Crab Delights® Rangoon Dip
See All Reviews
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake Style, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Set the oven to 425°F.
- Spray a 9-inch round baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Crab Delights®, half the mozzarella and half the Parmesan cheese, scallions, Worcestershire, Sriracha and the salt and pepper.
- Spread in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheeses evenly across the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown on the top.
Nutrition Facts* Rounded values: Per Serving: 370 calories; 29g fat; 15g carbohydrates; 11g protein; 65mg cholesterol; 890mg sodium *This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.