- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake Style, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Set the oven to 425°F.
Spray a 9-inch round baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Crab Delights®, half the mozzarella and half the Parmesan cheese, scallions, Worcestershire, Sriracha and the salt and pepper.
Spread in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the remaining cheeses evenly across the top.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown on the top.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with deep fried wonton taco shells