Creamy Seafood & Artichoke Dip
See All Reviews
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Crackers or French bread
- Alternatives: Substitute low-fat cream cheese and low-fat mayonnaise.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in the onion, artichoke hearts, Parmesan, Crab Delights® and season with salt and pepper. Place mixture in glass pie plate.
- Bake uncovered for 15-18 minutes, or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Serve hot with crackers or French bread.
Per Serving: 820 calories; 77g fat; 21g carbohydrates; 14g protein; 105mg cholesterol; 1590mg sodium
*This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.