Dilled Seafood Dip in Bread Bowl
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake Style
- 1 (14 – 16 oz) round loaf crusty bread
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Pinch Cayenne
- Salt and pepper
- Crackers and/or vegetables for serving
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
In a large bowl or the bowl of an electric stand mixer beat together the Crab Delights®, cream cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire, scallions, dill and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
Cut a 1-inch slice from top of bread. Remove center of bread, leaving a 1-inch shell. Transfer mixture to bread bowl.
Serve cold or preheat oven to 350°F.
Replace top slice on bread and place on a baking sheet.
Bake 1 hour or until mixture is hot. Serve with crackers, vegetables or tear pieces from bread bowl to use as dippers.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.