Wonton Cups with Baked Seafood
YIELD 4 servings
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 package Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style
- 12 refrigerated wonton skins
- 4 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray both sides of the wonton wrapper with cooking spray or brush with oil and fit into muffin pans. Top with another muffin pan or some baking beans to keep the muffin shape.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until edges are beginning to brown.
- While wonton skins are baking combine cream cheese, Crab Delights®, Old Bay and half the green onions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the top muffin pans or baking beans. Divide the filling between all the wonton cups and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining scallions and serve warm.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.