Pumpkin Coconut Seafood Soup
See All Reviews
Cozy up with a bowl of Pumpkin Coconut Seafood Soup. Perfect for a breezy fall evening or a lively holiday party, this warm and hearty dish is simple, easy, and absolutely delicious.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style
- 2 tablespoons coconut or vegetable oil
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons jarred Thai green curry
- 1 can (15 oz) unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 can (15 oz) coconut milk, shaken
- 3 cups vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1 Fresno chili pepper, seeded and finely julienned
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook until softened, about 8 minutes.
Stir in curry, pumpkin, coconut milk and broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook uncovered 15 minutes.
Puree with an immersion blender or transfer to a blender and blend carefully until smooth. Return to saucepan and reheat.
Stir in lime juice, fish sauce and season with salt and pepper and cayenne.
To serve, divide Crab Delights® between 8 warmed serving bowls. Ladle soup into bowls and serve topped with the Fresno chili and cilantro.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Easy yet yummy
At one time I had a dozen plus Louis Kemp recipes using both the seafood and Campbell’s cream of shrimp soup to make sauce. Cannot find after a household move. Please direct me to find lost loved recipes. Love all flavors of Louis Kemp seafoods.