Seafood & Pesto Bowtie Pasta with Pine Nuts
See All Reviews
This Seafood and Pesto Bowtie Pasta is equal parts simple and delicious for a quick weekday dinner. Bowtie pasta is topped with Crab Delights®, pine nuts, pesto, and cheese for rich and hearty goodness.
- 2 package (8 oz each) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 package (8 oz) bowtie pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- ⅓ cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 4 oz pesto sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Optional: crushed red pepper flakes
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat and add pine nuts; stir occasionally to toast, being careful not to burn them, set aside.
Shred 2/3 of the Crab Delights® and toss with pasta, pine nuts, 1/2 the basil and pesto sauce until evenly coated.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add optional crushed red pepper flakes.
Place pasta mixture on warm plates and top with remaining basil, Crab Delights® and Parmesan cheese.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.