YIELD 4 servings
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake or Chunk Style, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1-½ cups half-and-half
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese, plus additional for garnish
- 8 oz fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat; stir in flour and garlic powder until blended. Gradually add half-and-half; stir until thickened (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Reduce heat to medium; add Parmesan cheese and heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold in Crab Delights® and cook until heated throughout (about 3 minutes).
- Add fettuccine and parsley; toss to coat.
- Remove garlic clove.
- Divide between serving dishes and sprinkle with additional Parmesan if desired. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts* Rounded values: Per Serving: 350 calories; 18g fat; 33g carbohydrates; 12g protein; 60mg cholesterol; 420mg sodium *This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.