- 1 package (16 ounces) Glass Noodles
- 2 packages (8 oz each) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoon Red Chili Oil
- 1 Cup Granny Smith Apples, diced
- 1 Cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, minced
Noodles (if using dried/dehydrated version): Soak in cold water for 30 minutes, or as instructed on packaging, before preparation and drain.
Marinade: Heat chicken stock in microwave until hot. Combine with lemon juice, soy sauce and red chili oil in a bowl. Set Aside.
Bring a medium size pot of water to a boil, add noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Drain noodles and transfer to a large bowl. Stir in Crab Delights® and marinade. Cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Just before serving: add green apple, green onion and jalapeno pepper. Gently mix.