Seafood Lasagna Roll-ups
YIELD 6 servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 can (15 oz.) Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese, drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- In a medium-size bowl thoroughly combine all of the seafood filling ingredients with a fork.
- Spread ⅓ cup filling on each noodle.
- Roll tightly; place seam-side down in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pour tomato sauce over rollups.
- Bake covered at 375˚ F for 30 minutes.
- Garnish lasagna roll-ups with additional grated cheese.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.