Seafood Lasagna Roll-ups
See All Reviews
All the elegance of seafood and all the comfort of homemade lasagna rolled up in one. These Seafood Lasagna Roll-Ups are sure to be a champion at the dinner table among friends, family, and guests alike.
- 6 lasagna noodles
- 1 can (15 oz.) Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese, drained
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Rinse in cold water; drain well.
- In a medium-size bowl thoroughly combine all of the seafood filling ingredients with a fork.
- Spread ⅓ cup filling on each noodle.
- Roll tightly; place seam-side down in a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Pour tomato sauce over rollups.
- Bake covered at 375˚ F for 30 minutes.
- Garnish lasagna roll-ups with additional grated cheese.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
This recipe has become my go-to meal. Everyone loves it. I’ve made it several times. Making it again Sunday.
You have to try it. And, it’s very simple to make.