Seafood Linguine 1-2-3
YIELD 4 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 package (9 oz) linguine, cooked and drained
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 – 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh basil, shredded
- Optional: ¾ cup mozzarella, shredded
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes and Crab Delights®, sauté 1 more minute. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss linguine and seafood mixture together in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with basil and cheese (if desired) and toss again.
Nutrition Facts* Rounded values: Per Serving: 320 calories; 16g fat; 29g carbohydrates; 13g protein; 10mg cholesterol; 460mg sodium *This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.