Seafood Mac & Cheese
See All Reviews
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk style
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 2½ cups milk, warmed
- 2 cups Fontina, White Cheddar, or Jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch cayenne
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat butter in a large saucepan over med-high heat.
- Whisk in flour and simmer 4 minutes, whisking frequently.
- Remove from heat, gradually whisk in warmed milk until smooth. Return to heat and simmer, whisking frequently, until sauce is bubbling and thickened.
- Stir in cheese until melted and turn off heat. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix Crab Delights® and cheese sauce with pasta. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, oil, zest, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle on top of pasta.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts* Rounded values: Per Serving: 440 calories; 26g fat; 34g carbohydrates; 19g protein; 70mg cholesterol; 470mg sodium *This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.