California Roll Bowl
See All Reviews
- 5 cups cooked rice, kept warm
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Louis Kemp Chunk or Flake (chopped)
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 Avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Sriracha mayonnaise
- (Optional) Nori flakes, pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Toss rice with vinegar and divide between 4 serving bowls.
- Top with cucumber, avocado and Crab Delights® and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Drizzle desired amount of Sriracha mayonnaise over the entire bowl. (Optional) Sprinkle with nori flake, add pickled ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce on the side for additional flavor.
Nutrition Facts* Rounded values: Per Serving: 520 calories; 9g fat; 92g carbohydrates; 16g protein; 20mg cholesterol; 1000mg sodium *This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.