- 5 cups cooked rice, kept warm
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) Louis Kemp Chunk or Flake (chopped)
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 Avocado, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Sriracha mayonnaise
- (Optional) Nori flakes, pickled ginger, wasabi and soy sauce
Toss rice with vinegar and divide between 4 serving bowls.
Top with cucumber, avocado and Crab Delights® and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Drizzle desired amount of Sriracha mayonnaise over the entire bowl.
(Optional) Sprinkle with nori flake, add pickled ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce on the side for additional flavor.