Lobster Seafood Slaw with Poppy Seed Dressing
See All Reviews
Combine Lobster Delights® with fresh fruit, veggies, and homemade poppy seed dressing for this simple and delicious Lobster Seafood Slaw. Ready in just 5 minutes, this dish is perfect for your next picnic or as a light lunch on a beautiful summer day.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Lobster Delights®, Chunk Style*
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ cup green apple, grated thickly
- ½ cup green & red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
Visit our imitation lobster resource guides to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing and more!
In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey. Slowly whisk in oil.
Stir in poppy seeds, and add remaining ingredients.
Toss gently. Serve immediately.
Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Chunk Style may be substituted if Lobster Delights® are not available in your area.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.