Lobster Seafood Slaw with Poppy Seed Dressing
YIELD 4 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time N/A
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Lobster Delights®, Chunk Style*
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon poppy seeds
- ¼ cup green apple, grated thickly
- ½ cup green & red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
Visit our imitation lobster resource guides to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing and more!
In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and honey. Slowly whisk in oil.
Stir in poppy seeds, and add remaining ingredients.
Toss gently. Serve immediately.
Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Chunk Style may be substituted if Lobster Delights® are not available in your area.
More Recipes Using This Product
Seafood Club Sandwich YIELD 4 servings Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time N/a <script>var pfHeaderImgUrl = '';var pfHeaderTagline = '';var pfdisableClickToDel = 0;var pfHideImages = 0;var pfImageDisplayStyle =...