Nancy Fuller’s Red, White & BBQ Crab Delights® Pizza
See All Reviews
- 1 Pie crust (fresh is best)
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 16 oz medium chunky salsa
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) Crab Delights®, flake or chunk style
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a sauce pan reduce salsa, butter and brown sugar on medium-high heat until thick.
- Place dough on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, poke holes in dough with fork.
- Spread ricotta cheese on crust dough
- Sprinkle with granulated garlic and onion
- Spread chunks of Crab Delights on dough, then spoon thickened sauce on top– covering entire pie crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes, or till crust is browned.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.