Seafood and Cherry Tomato Pasta
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
See All Reviews
You can never run out of pasta recipes, but this Seafood and Cherry Tomato Pasta might just become your Friday-night favorite. Light, tasty, and packed with wonderfully bright flavors, this dish is ready in just 25 minutes.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, flake or chunk style or Lobster Delights®
- 12 oz rotini or other pasta, cooked and drained
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1½ tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Large pinch red pepper flakes
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Optional: crumbled feta
Visit our imitation lobster resource guides to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing and more!
- Combine cherry tomatoes, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large serving bowl.
- Add pasta, Crab Delights®or Lobster Delights®, basil, and optional feta to mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or room temperature.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.