Seafood & Cucumber Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette
YIELD 4 servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time N/A
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- 2 whole butter lettuce leaves
- Optional: 1 teaspoon black or white sesame seeds, lightly toasted
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, ginger, and honey.
- Slowly whisk in oil and add sesame seeds (if desired). Gently toss in green onions, cucumber and Crab Delights®.
- Arrange butter lettuce leaves on each plate, and place a mound of the seafood salad mixture on top of each.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.