Seafood & Cucumber Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette
See All Reviews
Inspired by Japanese cuisine, this Seafood & Cucumber Salad brings the taste of your favorite sushi restaurant appetizer to your home. Enjoy this delicious salad as a side or as a light lunch on a relaxing summer day.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, Flake or Chunk Style
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- 2 whole butter lettuce leaves
- Optional: 1 teaspoon black or white sesame seeds, lightly toasted
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, ginger, and honey.
- Slowly whisk in oil and add sesame seeds (if desired). Gently toss in green onions, cucumber and Crab Delights®.
- Arrange butter lettuce leaves on each plate, and place a mound of the seafood salad mixture on top of each.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Fit for Lunch
Protein packed, low carb lunch powers you through the rest of the day. Make ahead of time and add to lettuce when ready to eat- perfect time saver!