Seafood Lettuce Wraps
See All Reviews
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights®, flake or chunk style
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons fish or soy sauce
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1-2 Thai chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 large carrots, finely julienned or shredded
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- Optional: ½ bunch shiso or Thai basil
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, water, fish or soy sauce, sugar, chilies and garlic until sugar is dissolved. Season with salt.
Arrange the Crab Delights®, lettuce, carrots, cilantro and optional shiso or Thai basil on a platter.
Let diners assemble wraps and serve with the dipping sauce.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.