Seafood Quesadillas with Mango Salsa
Comments Rating 0 (0 reviews)
See All Reviews
Rich and cheesy Seafood Quesadillas are topped with fresh, tangy, homemade mango salsa in this quick and easy recipe.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® or Lobster Delights®
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups jack cheese, shredded
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño chile, seeded and minced
- Juice of one small lime
Visit our imitation lobster resource guides to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing and more!
Mix together mango salsa ingredients in small bowl and set aside while prepping everything else.
Mix Crab Delights® or Lobster Delights® with cilantro and cheese, then scatter over 2 tortillas.
Cover mixture with another tortilla. Heat in skillet until cheese melts, turning once.
Cut into wedges. Serve with mango salsa.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.