Seafood Stuffed Tomatoes
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake, roughly chopped
- 4 large vine-ripe tomatoes
- 4 oz orzo pasta, cooked, drained and chilled
- ¼ cup frozen petite peas, defrosted
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons marinated artichokes hearts, chopped and juice reserved
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
Cut a ½ inch off top of the tomato. Slice a sliver off the bottom to make a flat surface. Hollow out insides using a spoon or melon baller, leaving just the shell.
Toss together orzo, peas, red onion, lemon juice, parsley, artichokes and ½ cup of the reserved artichoke juice. Season with pepper.
Gently, fold Louis Kemp Crab Delights® into mixture. Stuff each tomato with about ½ cup of salad mixture.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.