Buffalo Crab Delights® Dip
YIELD 6 servings
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
See All Reviews
Louis Kemp Crab Delights® are mixed with three cheeses and spiced up with buffalo style hot sauce to bring this hearty crab dip (with a kick!) to your next big gathering.
- 1 package (8 oz) Louis Kemp Crab Delights® Flake Style, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ⅓ cup Buffalo Style Hot Sauce
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Chopped Celery Leaves for Garnish
- Baguette Slices or Crackers
Visit our imitation crab resource guide to learn about nutrition and health benefits, sustainable sourcing, and more!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese and buffalo hot sauce.
- Fold in the Crab Delights and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 7 x 11-inch baking dish and bake until heated through, about 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crab dip with celery leaves and serve with baguette slices or crackers.
Nutrition Facts* Rounded values: Per Serving: 270 calories; 22g fat; 10g carbohydrates; 8g protein; 75mg cholesterol; 920mg sodium *This information is calculated. Data is based on laboratory analysis, information from ingredient suppliers and USDA Standard Reference values. This information is believed to be accurate, but no warranty is implied.
More Recipes Using This Product
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
This is a test review